How do we work
At this stage, we are open to getting to know your needs and expectations. We will ask a lot of QUESTIONS 🙂 to complete your order in the best possible way.
After mutual acceptance, the order can be sent by e-mail.
What we can do for you, you will find in the OFFER.
We begin to act. When preparing the documentation for the order, we will ask you to make a 100% prepayment based on the pro forma invoice sent to you. Posting the payment on our bank account will allow us to roll up our sleeves and take further steps to complete the order.
Why do we ask for prepayments? You can read about it HERE.
We’ve got the power!
Our 7-person TEAM has been working for carriers and forwarders for 10 years. However, oversize transport is unique in itself and it is in exceptional situations that it is not possible to obtain a permit or due to complicated procedures for obtaining it, we cannot guarantee the date of its submission.
„When you want a miracle, you have to be able to wait”
We are in constant contact with you at every stage. We know that unforeseen changes may occur, we will implement them as soon as possible, but this may generate additional costs which we will inform you about immediately.
You can change your mind at any time, resign from the order – (a pity :(), but remember that we have already worked on your order (STEP 1 – 3), we may have already incurred the official costs, but we have certainly incurred the costs of our work. In this case, we will ask you to cover all these costs.
We will always help and propose the best solutions, but remember: You must familiarize yourself with the regulations in force in the country in which you plan to carry out oversize transport, including road traffic regulations and the conditions for oversize transport (conditions specified in the permit), because it is your responsibility to conduct the transport properly.
The end of our work
We send by e-mail permits and other documentation
Original documents required by law are sent by post / courier.
We provide other services as agreed in the order.
The order is closed with an electronic VAT invoice, which we send to the e-mail address provided by you .
We invite you to read the Accounting FAQ.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, NOT LESS IMPORTANT
In order to ensure the highest quality of our services, our telephone calls are recorded. If you still do not agree to it, we can only contact you by e-mail.
Information clause in line with GDPR
Based on Art. 14 par. 1 and par. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of the directive 95/46/EC (general regulation on data protection) (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 119, page 1 with further amendments), we inform you about the manner and purpose in what we process your data personal, and also about your rights under the regulations on the protection of personal data.
We inform that:
- Personal data is processed in accordance with art. 6 GDPR (lit. a-c.).
- The administrator of personal data is Schwerlast Aleksandra Ledwig with headquarters in the os. Piastów Śląskich 24/61, Strzelce Opolskie (postcode: 47-100), VAT no. 756191066.
- Contact regarding the protection of personal data – email@example.com.
- The purpose of data collection is to determine the terms of cooperation, take action before the order is executed (offer inquiry), its implementation and accounting and tax settlements.
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to provide the service. In the absence of them, it will be impossible to perform it.
- You have the right to access the content of the data and to rectify, delete or limit the processing, as well as the right to object, demand the cessation of processing and data transfer, as well as the right to withdraw your consent at any time and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body (i.e. President of the Office for Personal Data Protection).
- Recipients of personal data are servicing the administrator: courier companies, a hoster, a company servicing claims, all institutions that process data under the law.
- Data shared by you will not be profiled.
- The data controller transfers personal data to third countries that ensure an adequate level of protection of personal data, as well as to third countries that do not provide this level, through the intermediation of companies providing an adequate level of protection of personal data processing, based on con tracts for the processing of personal data, in order to take action before the order is executed, its concrete implementation, in the interest and at the request of the person whose data concern, on the basis of a separate consent.
- Personal data will be stored for a period of three years, counting from the beginning of the year following the year in which cooperation was completed and six years for billing purposes.