PERMITS FOR ABNORMAL TRANSPORT
Free Dimensions (driving allowed without a permit)
Permit required when dimensions are exceeded:
- Truck – 12m x 2.55m x 4m
- Tractor + semi-trailer – 16.5m x 2.55m x 4m – 44t (axle pressures not exceeded, indivisible and divisible load)
- Truck + trailer – 18.75m x 2.55m x 4m – 44t (axle pressures not exceeded, indivisible and divisible load)
Permits and their validity
Types of permits
- Permanent permits (for highways, roads outside the highway and the region where there is loading / unloading)
– 20 x 3 x 4.3 – max 44t (depending on the vehicle’s capabilities) or
– 25 x 2.55 x 4.3 – max 44t (depending on the vehicle’s capabilities)
– the permit may include 1 tractor + max 5 trailers (for each additional trailer, apart from the basic one, there is a surcharge of 100 € / reg.no.)
– The following fixed fees should be added to the costs of permanent permits:
– approval documents Scheda Technica 2 x 100 € (payment is valid for one year)
– Attestato di Transito (transit certificate) for each transport: 28 €
– Management of Account for each month in which the shipment was made: 52 €
– Deposit: € 283 (in case the authorization expires and there is no need to renew it, it is possible to get a refund of the deposit).
– Fee for each ride on motorways (cost depends on the length of the route)
- Permits for the route – you can enter up to 5 sets (for each additional number, except for the basic one + 100 €)
- Permanent permit is valid for one year (motorways, national roads and provinces), permanent permit to seaports up to 3 months.
- single journey permit valid for 3 months.
- a route permit for multiple journeys is valid for a maximum of 6 months.
Possibility of renewal
- Scheda Technica – tractor / truck (original)
- Scheda Technica – semi-trailer / trailer (original)
- Registration certificate – tractor
- Registration certificate – semi-trailer
- EU VAT
- ID card of the owner of the shipping company
- EU license
- Extract from CEIDG
- Tractor / lorry liability insurance
- Semi-trailer / trailer liability insurance
- Lease agreement – tractor / truck
- Lease agreement – semi-trailer / trailer
- The insurer’s declaration for the insurance of the set for a minimum of € 10 million
Authorizes to drive: on the route, on vehicles, etc.
- fixed: for a route (both ways) and a specific transport combination
- per route: for a specific one-way route, for a specific set and a specific number of passages (by default, 1 passage, if the number of passages is greater, the number must be specified upon request)
Time of transport
Possibility of introducing changes in the permit
Original permit required
Civil escort of abnormal transport
Of what parameters
- On the motorway over 3 m wide and 25 m long. Sometimes escort is also needed on the motorway due to its importance (to be decided by the office).
- Outside the highway, sometimes the pilot is even required when less than 3m wide, but it depends mainly on the location and conditions of the permit.
Number of escort cars
Fee for escort downtime
Types of pilots